Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Steady

Cold as ice,
Lonely as the slopes after the blizzard
Some says that the snow is more lonely than cold
But for me it is both

Crystalized,
I don't want to flow no more
Stubbornly sticking to barren lands
Sitting still

I am tired to be transported by the heat
moving up to the sky, light as vapors
happily reunited
then crushed by the wind

And fall
And flow
And separate
And being the stranger again

I might look strong enough
Flowing to the ocean,
miles away from distant mountain springs
Yet I am exhausted

It's been taking so long
It's been too far
Only for a reunion, warm air - colorful corals
Then again the life circled, self-powerlesly?

I am too tired to move
To form and deform
To flow, to rise, to fall

So in the cold I will stay
I wish it would be winter everyday
Let me be solid, steady, shiny, dangerous, slippery
Then people would take me seriously
And let me be safe from getting hurt,
From the acquaitances and valedictions

Cold as ice
hard as rock
sitting, watching beautiful aurora at the Artic sea
steady,
somehow lonely.

AW, Albany, August 28, 2009

No comments: