Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Feather Dream

Somehow I want to fly like a feather
Unnoticed, carefree
And when the innocent hands found me,
they would still say,
"it's the feather of a swan - of a dove - or an eagle!"
Accepted as all I am and who I was, effortless at my side

A feather makes the meaning of a bird
The feathers bring the wings to fly while they protect
A feather falls with grace, without rush
A feather let loose without pain

When the rain falls and it's soaking wet,
the sunshine would quickly dry it up,
Really soon, awake and alive again it becomes
Recovered as it was before

A feather will never lose its features
A feather will retire and the new one will grow,
But without rush. Without feeling or causing any pain.
Gracefully. Silently

Somehow I want to bid a farewell like a feather
When I'm exhausted of the journeys and when the time has come
I simply drop off and the wind would carry me
gracefully descending, then resting

Somehow I wanna float in the air like a feather
It would swing smoothly no matter if the wind is harsh or tender
I let the gravity pulls me down
yet I will whisper, "no rush Mother Earth, I'll be where I will be"

And after all the journeys in the air
The feather will rest at the embrace of the mother earth
Disconnected from its previous world
Fulfilled was the meaningful duty.
No hurt. No pain of losing, both sides, just at the right time

The bird will still fly,
the feather would watch from below
Resting peacefully, solemnly...

-AW, August 08, 2009-

No comments: