Thursday, February 11, 2010

At the Face of My Faith

I'm not in any ways conforming you,
confronting you,
nor confirming to you
So I'll let you speak,
but I'm not listening to you

I'm in the space of my own
A humble hut that I call my palace of freedom
Where I feel the peace of being myself
and be with myself

I need not to hang on to regrets
for what has been done means the vanishing stories
I need not to hold on to bitterness
because today's flowers are too gorgeous to miss

Then I would turn my tears into sparkling dew
My sorrow turn into the contentment
My happiness is here
My life is now

My hope is here
Standing still and stronger

Times and tears have washed away my pain
and after all, I know I've done my best
and that way, I've never been the loser
At the face of my faith...

AW, Albany, April 28, 2009

No comments: