Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So Let Me Wish

My beautiful man will love me for who I am
He loves my stubbornness
He loves all my curves
He never compares
He never complaints if I'm to fat or too skinny
For him, I am the best woman he has ever had

My beautiful man will say that I am beautiful
First time in the morning after he wakes up
And the last time in the night before he sleeps
For it's his heart who speaks
not the ears that is dumbed by a blaring insecurity nor selfishness
not the feet that have been overshadowed by past regrets
not the eyes that have been blinded by heavy make up or fake boobs

My beautiful man will hold my hands
When I just walk in the park, along the beach
or beneath the city lights
When I am smiling or when I am sad

My beautiful man would cherish every moments that he spends
When he's with me
When he misses me

My beautiful man will take care of my disease
He caresses me everyday
Saying comforting words until I recover
While love sparkles in his eyes
I will be safe and secure in his company

My beautiful man will understand me
without me having to shed any tears begging him to understand
he never silence me
he understands
he appreciates me
he listens to me
he comforts me
he respects me
he is steady
he is sure
he is certain
he is mature
he is brave
he knows what he wants
he knows what he needs
he knows what it takes when he choose to be with me
then he walks with me, hand in hand in liberty
he would be my lover, my best friend, my mentor,
my hero, my savior

My beautiful man knows how to be a man enough for me
Naturally, he was born with that quality
And one day God sends him to me
We are meant to be

AW, January 24, 1:41 a.m.

No comments: