Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Predators

Dear Predators,
If you think that it is a pleasure to grab me with your dirty claws,
With your nasty words and with your disgusting sights
I seriously think
that you are such pathetic testosterone-driven creatures
For man with dignity
would not need to work that hard to get some good catch

After all, charms are not at all about how macho you are
How big your muscles and your mouth are,
And how successful you might think
when you could make a seemed-to-be prey like me feeling sick
So may I ask you a question:
are you desperate, sick, or are you dumb?

Dear Predators,
I am not a piece of meat,
I am not your prey
Deep inside this skin, there is a human with dignity
There is a human being that lives not only for herself, her pleasures, her self-existence

There is a human whose life is as precious as yours
Whose womb and whose form are just like your mother's, your sister's, and maybe your wives
So if you love them,
You should think of them when your savage soul roars
But if you don't
break them free from the pain of shameful bounds
of being related to you


Dear Predators,
If you think I am weak, you are wrong
I would always speak up, and fight back
I would scare you out and I would make you feel stupid
I would walk my talk and I would make you feel sorry
I would break you and I would crash you down
Coz NO ONE, no one has the right to threat me, harass me or scare me

So you'll know the rule of the contemporary game
And you know what, I guarantee:
The big "L" is not marked on me!

*My message to the Predators, after 2 harassment incidents on Central Ave and Washington Ave, Albany - July 14, 2009
Ladies, fight back!

No comments: