Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Solitary Love

Hey,
don't hurt me
don't touch me at the place where I used to feel hurt
you wake those pain up
and I don't want to be, for the last time wounded

I am me, and I am special
it takes time to build the special me
and it's still fragile

But I guess you just don't see it, no?
for my agent of pain is invisible
and you would insist
that it's not your fault to get me into the hurt

I am me, and I am special
a wise man I know told me,
I shan't count on others to make me feel special
yet I'm yielding to a little respect

A little apology, a little understanding
a little recognition that I am outstanding
won't make you a dishonored warrior

But I guess that wise man was right
I should count on to none
that little understanding should come from my dear heart
and so should that recognition

If none embrace me with his love
then it's me who has to embrace it
if none understand me for being myself
then it's me who has to understand first

Then,
I should protect me
I should love myself
then none's going to hurt me, not you, nor the past
for I am, the honored warrior of my heart...

Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 1:19am

No comments: