Thursday, February 11, 2010

(Re-) connection

Sunset's over
I'm walking under the broken streetlights
my lens would call this dimness as noise
dots, imperfections, lack of life
those are what is captured in the printed photographs

None sees the view as well as I could
None live my worlds

The moon's still hiding
I'm trying to figure out the constellation of the stars
There are always three dots in a row that I always see
but I have no name for them

None sees the stars the way I see them
None live my skies

I walk, I walk, I walk
I always greet the barren branches of winter as I pass by
I let them know that they might be cold and lonely but they're not alone

None ever completely understand this hollow universe in my soul
None live my mind

Reconnection
Me, my senses, my heart, my soul
Let the whole universe be somehow nameless
As long as I understand the meanings of its existence


AW - Albany, January 26, 2010, 1.26 a.m.

No comments: