Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Being Loved by You

Ya Habibi,
It's been so long that I haven't feel you so close
Face to face in lonely night like this
I feel that I can talk to you,
With you

Ya Habibi,
I miss the nights like this
Having our private rendezvous,
When you are actually so busy with millions of request from the others' prayers,
I feel so special because you spare your ultimate time with me,

Special because I can hear you say that I am the love of my life,
That I am loved,
That You love me.
When it's cold, I have you embracing so close
When I feel weak, you hold my soul so gently

Ya Habibi,
allow me to say what is in my head today:
I miss sleeping under your black sky with those sparkling stars
I miss to see that big arch of rainbow in the sky
I miss to hear the ocean kisses the shore with its passionate rush
I miss to wake up at the sunrise then dance in the tide

Cherishing the lights that you lend to my life
Washing away my fears and worries
Feeling your liberation
Realizing that you make me feel tall
Talking with you while everyone else is deep in their sleep
Crying in your embrace,
Telling you that I feel weak
Letting you know that I am scared

Screaming to you that I don't feel like moving on
Murmuring my pain
Asking you whether I would be alright
Asking you to take care of the people that I love
Describing my dreams
Listing down my life options,

And wondering:
Will tomorrow be a better day?
Will I be loved?
Will I be accepted?
Will I be able to dance and sing again in morning tides?
Will I see the beauty that I saw before?
Will my life be okay?
Will I be in places that would make me feel happy?
Will I see my friends again?
Will there be a brave warrior saving me from my agony?
Will I be a mother?
Will I be healthy?
Will you allow me to travel the world?
Will I be good?
Will You always love me, Habibi?

And among all those questions, I know only one answer:
YES, You will always love me
Because You are Ar Rahmaan, because You are Ar Rahiim
The Love, the Compassionate One
Because You are my designer, my creator,
thus You understand me perfectly

Then I know that now I can sleep peacefully
Because after all,
There's nothing to worry about,
And nothing else matters,
But being loved by only You, my Almighty!


AW, August 26, 2009
4th day of Ramadan...

No comments: